<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    I'll Be.....

    This is a song that I'd like to tell everyone that I care and love that I'll be.... read on and you'll see what I mean.. this comes from the heart...


    I'll be.. By Reba McEntire


    When Darkness falls upon your heart and soul,
    I'll be the light that shines for you
    When you forget how beautiful you are
    I'll be there to remind you
    When you can't find your way,
    I'll find my way to you
    When troubles come around,
    I will come to you.

    I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on
    Be your shelter
    When you need someone to see you through
    I'll be there to carry you
    I'll be there
    I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,
    The one that will hold on to you
    When you feel that rain falling down
    When there's nobody else around,
    I'll be...

    And when you're there with no one there to hold
    I'll be the arms that reach for you
    And when you feel your faith is running low
    I'll be there to believe in you
    When all you find are lies
    I'll be the truth you need
    When you need someone to run to
    You can run to me

    I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on
    Be your shelter
    When you need someone to see you through
    I'll be there to carry you
    I'll be there
    I'll be the rock that will be strong for you
    The one that will hold onto you
    When you feel that rain falling down
    When there's nobody else around
    I'll be

    I'll be the sun
    when your heart's filled with rain
    I'll be the one
    To chase the rain away

    I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on
    be your shelter
    When you need someone to see you through
    I'll be there to carry you
    I'll be there
    I'll be the rock that will be strong for you
    The one that will hold on to you
    When you feel that rain falling down
    When there's nobody else around
    I'll be
    I'll be..........


    This song has been around for a few years but everytime I hear it.. I want those who knows me and that I love in my lives.. family and friends.. I will be there for you during your good and bad times...

    I have grown so much closer to my sister the last 4 years.. She and I never really grew up that close and even when we were grown and married.. we weren't that close even though we knew we loved each other.. but when I went through my divorce.. it was something that helped me get through was my sister... and my mom if it wasn't for them I don't know where I'd be right now.. I had friends that helped me when I didn't want to burden my family.. and my family was still standing there in the end when I finally got back on my 2 feet.. I feel that they were there for me and I will always be there for them.. and for my friends..

    2 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Hey my baby sister The RUNT! :)

    I love you very much and always have.. You were just a little pest following me around when I was younger.. Now I look back, I realize I did enjoy having you following me around until you got tired of me :(

    I am glad that we have very good relationship now where it matters the most. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!

    Love ya, M-

    11:09 AM  
    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    11:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home