<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    In Honor Of Steve Irwin

    This is in honor of Steve Irwin.. This is one of my absolute favorites by Brad Paisley....

    Artist/Band: Paisley Brad
    Lyrics for Song: When I Get Where I'm Going
    Lyrics for Album: Time Well Wasted
    (Feat. Dolly Parton)

    When I get where I'm going
    On the far side of the sky
    The first thing that I'm gonna do
    Is spread my wings and fly

    I'm gonna land beside a lion
    And run my fingers through his mane
    Or I might find out what it's like
    To ride a drop of rain

    (Chorus:)
    Yeah when I get where I'm going
    There'll be only happy tears
    I will shed the sins and struggles
    I have carried all these years
    And I'll leave my heart wide open
    I will love and have no fear
    Yeah when I get where I'm going
    Don't cry for me down here

    I'm gonna walk with my grand daddy
    And he'll match me step for step
    And I'll tell him how I missed him
    Every minute since he left
    Then I'll hug his neck

    So much pain and so much darkness
    In this world we stumble through
    All these questions I can't answer
    So much work to do

    But when I get where I'm going
    And I see my maker's face
    I'll stand forever in the light
    Of his amazing grace
    Yeah when I get where I'm going
    There'll be only happy tears
    Hallelujah
    I will love and have no fear
    When I get where I'm going
    Yeah when I get where I'm going


    Steve Irwin was really loved by everyone.. I loved watching any show he did and it was pretty awesome to watch how he would get any animal he was trying to capture so he could relocate it to a safer area for the animal and humans both...

    It was a real shock to find out he died and I hope that his family will find comfort in knowing.. that he is looking down and watching over them and he will be their angel... Rest In peace Steve!!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    What a good tribute to Steve Irwin.. Good night Steve, Sleep tight..

    11:13 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home