<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    ~*Christmas Shopping *~

    Well it's ALMOST CHRISTMAS TIME!!! I can't believe how fast time has been going by this year!!! I really do feel like we just started the year 2006 and already we're at the end of the year!!!

    I have managed to buy almost everything I wanted to get people for christmas this year.. I still have a few more to get but will get that in time for christmas :-) I can't decide what I want to get Robert... He's fairly easy to buy but it's hard to decide WHAT to get hehe...

    Mary (my sister) had posted that I went to black friday sale.. Yes I was insane enough to go.. Only because what Mary and I discussed to get the kids for christmas.. was on sale at Wal-Mart so I decided to go before going to work.. YAWN!!!!!

    I woke up at 3 am that Friday morning and got my shower and was ready to head out the door by 4:15 that morning.. The sale was to start at 5... I drove up Clinton Highway to the Wal-Mart there and in the parking lot there didn't seem to be that many cars but inside was a totally different scene!!! I was trying to find that item and found a worker pulling a pallet with it so I tried to get behind him but there was already a crowd gathered around him before he was able to settle it down!!!

    I managed to get up close to see the items I was the 2nd person back.. I stood there and waited... waited.. for almost 30 mins.. when 5 am came!!! Everyone was pushing and a shoving so poor people who were there around it couldn't get out of the crowd.. so they were handing the stuff back to other people behind them... the lady was nice enough to give me one that I wanted.. and I managed to squirm my way out of the crowd!! but then I lost my cart I had.. so I took someone elses (I know I'm Bad!!!) but the "traffic" out of the department was a nightmare!! So I finally got to the next department I was looking for and found the item I wanted to get.. I started walking around and found more items.. and more items and soon my cart was OVER FLOWING!!!!! oh my gosh I couldn't believe what I had done..although I had control but I didn't hmmm... I needed a chaperone with me going to this store!!! (that's what Robert gets for not going with me :-) ) Although I'm glad he didn't hehe..

    I waited until my paycheck went into the bank acct so I could pay for my stuff and head to work.. so Mary kept me company paging back and forth until I was able to pay the stuff and get outta there!!!

    I managed to get to work at 7:30 that morning which is great since I am usually at work about that time on paydays !!!! Everyone at work thought I was crazy to have gone to Wal Mart but when I told them what I got and what I paid them for.. they were like.. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME .. I wanted this or that.. I was like well why didn't you go!!!!!!!

    I can't say what I bought that day yet.. because gifts I bought for family & Friends view this blog so I can't say... Maybe after Christmas Day I can post LOL.. IF I remember... But I will never forget this day where I got to spend money!!!!

    2 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Yep We can't share what you have bought TILL the day AFTER Christmas :) Then we can post what those things you have bought for us :)

    I look forward Christmas to come! :)

    Love ya! M-

    10:05 PM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    I wanted to go to black Friday sale, but couldn't make myself fight the crowd. Now I wish I had gone. Boo Hoo

    10:18 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home