<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, January 09, 2007

    Happy 2007!!!!!

    Hi everybody...

    Sorry it has taken me this long to finally post.. I know what have I done that was so busy that I couldn't post.. well actually nothing has prevented me from posting but I just didn't know what to say but everyone has pestered me about updating so I'm updating :)

    Seems a lot has happened the last 9 days and a lot gonna be happening in the next few months.. this past Friday (the 5th) I celebrated my 3rd anniversary at work.. this is a job i've had the longest.. actually when I hit the 10th month and 1 day I broke the history LOL.. But I love my job and intend to stay there unless a better job comes along but that's very unlikely :) Just can't believe I've been there 3 years now!!!!

    Robert is going to be celebrating his 5th year at his job in May and then we'll see what he decides to do about his job.. look for another one or stay there.. he has his days where he is ready to look for another job that's less stressful but then he says he wants to stay there so we'll see :)

    My sister Mary got the best news we all been praying for!! She got a job!! she is suppose to start her orientation on the 22nd.. She has been looking for a job for a LONG time so I'm glad that she finally found a job and have a great start to the 2007...

    My brother in law also found a job and started in Dec. of 2006 but he loves the job and so it's great that everyone has now got a job and is happy where they are :-D

    Both of my parents have been doing good and I hope they have a wonderful 2007 and do some more traveling to enjoy their retirement..

    I also hope that 2007 brings my grandparents peace and understanding of how this world has evolved and be more open :)

    I have a cousin and 2 friends who are all pregnant!! and should have the babies soon!! Bobbi Jo from New York is scheduled to be induced this friday the 12th and she already knows she's having a boy!!! they are thrilled because they already have 2 daughters and I know having a son will make everyone excited..

    Another is a friend in Florida.. She and I met through a chat room on AOL and we learned that we both have PCOS and were trying to have a baby... we both have met in person and they are really great people.. they unexpectanly got pregnant last year and had a baby girl in November of 2005 and within a few months got pregnant again and is due in the next couple of months.. I believe March.. She at this time does not know what they're having.. the baby is playing little games with them LOL.. I can see this baby is gonna be a handful already!!!

    Another one is my cousin!! Hedy lives in Maryland and already knows she is expecting a little baby girl!!!! She is due in May.. I can't wait to find out what name that Hedy and Debra have picked!!!

    Well.. I guess this is the end of my post.. and hopefully I can think of something to post soon.. in the mean time... ENJOY 2007!!!!!!!

    3 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    YAY you updated!! :)

    Love ya! Mary

    10:59 PM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    I'm glad I was sitting down when I clicked on your blog. Otherwise I might have fallen when I saw a new post. LOL I know how hard it is to try to write something when you really don't know what to say. But it was good to hear from you again.

    10:16 PM  
    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    LOL! :)

    Yeah I'm glad she updated.. I check my list nearly daily to see what's new on the site.. And I do check your regularly! :)

    M-

    10:22 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home