A Beautiful Sunday Morning
it's 11:15 as I sit here and posting something since it's been a while since i've even updated.. Robert's gone to work and so I'm home alone doing laundry, cleaning the house and trying to relax before I go back to work tomorrow..
Robert now works on weekends, he's not too happy but at least he gets 2 days off during the week on wedensday and thursdays so he gets his 2 day "weekend" while I'm at work LOL but we'll make sure we have some time together and be able to do things together on evening times when we're both home from work..
Robert started this new job on April 30th. He had 2 weeks of classroom training and now he's on the floor working but still has some "mentoring training" so he'll feel comfortable working on his own.. But so far he seems to enjoy it more than he did with his old job.. He's not coming home all stressed out from work.. seems this job will be a lot less stressful for him.. So hopefully this job he'll like and stay at till he retires :)
Work is going ok for me I guess.. I can't believe I have been at my job for 3 1/2 years.. time flies so fast it's unbelievable.. But at least I do love my job.. just sometimes gets boring doing the same thing.. But I do like my job and where I'm at.. So that's the good part.. how many people can say they actually love their jobs???
Yesterday, Robert and I helped dad with unloading top soil from his truck into the flower bed and then Mom and Robert and I went to the Expo Flea Market looked around and we bought a few things then we came home, I helped dad finish unloading the mulch from his truck into his flower bed.. I told dad to wait till I got home and we'd help him with the mulch but of course he didnt' listen and went ahead and did it while I was gone. So I helped him finish then came home and plopped down on the couch and watched tv for rest of the evening.. I just wanted to enjoy my saturday evening..
It's been a good weekend so I'm glad.. just seems gonna be strange to be now home on weekends and not have Robert here till about 4 pm (not that i'm complaining LOL) but just seems strange..
Robert now works on weekends, he's not too happy but at least he gets 2 days off during the week on wedensday and thursdays so he gets his 2 day "weekend" while I'm at work LOL but we'll make sure we have some time together and be able to do things together on evening times when we're both home from work..
Robert started this new job on April 30th. He had 2 weeks of classroom training and now he's on the floor working but still has some "mentoring training" so he'll feel comfortable working on his own.. But so far he seems to enjoy it more than he did with his old job.. He's not coming home all stressed out from work.. seems this job will be a lot less stressful for him.. So hopefully this job he'll like and stay at till he retires :)
Work is going ok for me I guess.. I can't believe I have been at my job for 3 1/2 years.. time flies so fast it's unbelievable.. But at least I do love my job.. just sometimes gets boring doing the same thing.. But I do like my job and where I'm at.. So that's the good part.. how many people can say they actually love their jobs???
Yesterday, Robert and I helped dad with unloading top soil from his truck into the flower bed and then Mom and Robert and I went to the Expo Flea Market looked around and we bought a few things then we came home, I helped dad finish unloading the mulch from his truck into his flower bed.. I told dad to wait till I got home and we'd help him with the mulch but of course he didnt' listen and went ahead and did it while I was gone. So I helped him finish then came home and plopped down on the couch and watched tv for rest of the evening.. I just wanted to enjoy my saturday evening..
It's been a good weekend so I'm glad.. just seems gonna be strange to be now home on weekends and not have Robert here till about 4 pm (not that i'm complaining LOL) but just seems strange..




2 Comments:
Thank you both for helping Dad with the topsoil and mulch. He needed the help and glad you guys were able to help him :)
We had very nice day at Norris, wish you guys joined us :)
Mary
I love my job.
Post a Comment
<< Home