Long time since I've last posted
well, I was reminded yesterday by mom and mary that i haven't updated my blog in a while.. so I thought I'd go ahead and post today :)
Really not much has been going on for me to post anything special.. We all got together on July 4th at mom and dad's house to have a lunch cook out... we all include my grandparents, mary and her family, robert, and me. We had some good food.. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Baked Beans, Potato Chips, and all the toppings for our food, and for dessert we had carrot cake, Fruit (Grapes, Strawberry) and Mary made a very very good Dipping for the fruit which I had a small sampling of it.. I had to close the lid and push it away from me :)
On June 27th Robert went to see the dr about his diabetes which we knew the dr wasn't gonna be very happy.. of course she wasn't so that day was the day of a new start.. I became very more strict about Robert's food and counting everything.. which has so far been helping.. His sugar has dropped to a very good levels.. and Robert has now of this morning lost 9 pounds since June 27th which I am VERY proud of him!!! He's still not happy with his limited food but he knows I do this because I want him to be around me for the next 100 years ;)
I also have been on a diet with him and since my last time I weighed in at my mom's house on June 17th and now.. The scale has shown me to lose 20 pounds :D I am soooo excited I've been able to fit into 2 shorts that had been either tight (1 of them) and another that was pretty snug on me.. but now they fit me perfectly without having to hold my breath in and it made me feel so much better to know it does actually fit me!!! I still have quite a while before I get to my goal and that's ok I know I'll make it there one day. And for those who are wondering.. I don't drink mt. dew anymore!!! I stopped drinking that on June 26th and I've only been drinking 1- 12 oz. diet drink a day.. and I drink those water bottles and put different flavors in it that you can buy at the store to add into ur water.. I drink those more than anything..
The weather here has been sooo humid and hot it's so unreal.. I can't wait till it gets to the fall so we can have some cooler weather.. Even though my favorite time is winter but I'll even settle for the Fall or the Spring time.. Summer is my hated weather!!
But anyway, That's about all that is going on around here.. Right now Robert's at work and I'm still trying to wake up so I can't think of anything else to write in my little ol' blog.. maybe I'll be back on soon to update again..
Really not much has been going on for me to post anything special.. We all got together on July 4th at mom and dad's house to have a lunch cook out... we all include my grandparents, mary and her family, robert, and me. We had some good food.. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Baked Beans, Potato Chips, and all the toppings for our food, and for dessert we had carrot cake, Fruit (Grapes, Strawberry) and Mary made a very very good Dipping for the fruit which I had a small sampling of it.. I had to close the lid and push it away from me :)
On June 27th Robert went to see the dr about his diabetes which we knew the dr wasn't gonna be very happy.. of course she wasn't so that day was the day of a new start.. I became very more strict about Robert's food and counting everything.. which has so far been helping.. His sugar has dropped to a very good levels.. and Robert has now of this morning lost 9 pounds since June 27th which I am VERY proud of him!!! He's still not happy with his limited food but he knows I do this because I want him to be around me for the next 100 years ;)
I also have been on a diet with him and since my last time I weighed in at my mom's house on June 17th and now.. The scale has shown me to lose 20 pounds :D I am soooo excited I've been able to fit into 2 shorts that had been either tight (1 of them) and another that was pretty snug on me.. but now they fit me perfectly without having to hold my breath in and it made me feel so much better to know it does actually fit me!!! I still have quite a while before I get to my goal and that's ok I know I'll make it there one day. And for those who are wondering.. I don't drink mt. dew anymore!!! I stopped drinking that on June 26th and I've only been drinking 1- 12 oz. diet drink a day.. and I drink those water bottles and put different flavors in it that you can buy at the store to add into ur water.. I drink those more than anything..
The weather here has been sooo humid and hot it's so unreal.. I can't wait till it gets to the fall so we can have some cooler weather.. Even though my favorite time is winter but I'll even settle for the Fall or the Spring time.. Summer is my hated weather!!
But anyway, That's about all that is going on around here.. Right now Robert's at work and I'm still trying to wake up so I can't think of anything else to write in my little ol' blog.. maybe I'll be back on soon to update again..




1 Comments:
I sure hope to see an update soon :) (Look who's talking.) I'm so proud of you and Robert for sticking to your diet and losing weight. And it's so hard to believe you don't drink Mt. Dew any more. I think I'd die. You all have done so well and I know you'll continue to do so. WOW! 20 lbs! I'm gonna have to tell Doug so maybe he'll get jealous and follow you all on your road to a healthier lifestyle.
Post a Comment
<< Home