<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Friday, January 18, 2008

    I Give My Heart

    Artist: Berry John
    Song: I Give My Heart
    Album: Faces


    Before you call my name
    I will be there by your side
    When your standing at the rivers edge
    I will be the bridge you find
    If you said,"Meet me now beyond the stars"
    I'd pack my bags and go that far
    With the street that only love commands
    I give my heart

    Keep it with you if you have to go
    It will see you safely home
    Wrap it 'round you like your favorite coat
    When your called out in a storm
    If you loose faith in who you are
    With the street that only love commands
    I give my heart

    When all that's left of me
    All the words in this song
    I know this love will carry on
    With the street that only love commands
    I give my heart



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home