<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, July 22, 2007

    You're My Inspiration

    This is an OLD song by Chicago.. that I used to love to listen to.. and this morning while listening to the songs I have on my computer I came across this one and i wanted to post it.. the person who reads this will know that I meant him.. Of course it is for my husband..

    Group: Chicago
    Lyrics: You're My Inspiration

    You know our love was meant to be


    The kind of love that lasts forever

    And I want you here with me

    From tonight until the end of time

    You should know, everywhere I go

    You're always on my mind, in my heart,

    In my soul



    (Chorus)

    You're the meaning in my life

    You're the inspiration

    You bring feeling to my life

    You're the inspiration

    I wanna have you near me

    I wanna have you hear me saying

    No one needs you more that I need you



    And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see

    We're so in love when we're together

    Now I know that I need you here with me

    From tonight until the end of time

    You should know, everywhere I go

    You're always on my mind, You're in my heart

    You're in my soul



    (Chorus)



    I wanna have you near me

    I wanna have you hear me saying

    No one needs you more than I need you



    You're the meaning in my life

    You're the inspiration

    You bring feeling to my life

    You're the inspiration



    When you love somebody til the end of time

    When you love somebody always on my mind

    No one needs you more than I need you

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home