<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Friday, January 18, 2008

    I'M BACK!!!!!

    Hi Everyone!! wow it's been 2 months since I've updated dang time flies by real fast!!! I have created 3 new tickers and you probably have already noticed them when you entered my blog..

    1 is for my Birthday, 1 is for my wedding anniversary.. and the other is for my weight loss.. Yes what you see on my ticker is correct.. I have lost 40 pounds!! I can't believe it myself that I've actually lost 40 pounds.. I can kinda feel it in my clothes but then again I still have doubts LOL.. but People at work have said they do notice that I've become a little bit slimmer.. which makes me feel good!! but still got a ways to go to get to my goal!! My mini goal is 200 then the next goal is 150.. IF i look ok at that weight and don't look like i'm still overweight (which I still will be) but with my body frame I'm not sure how I will look.. If I still need to lose more.. I do want to go down to 130 that will be my Ultimate Goal.. But we will just have to wait and see what happens then...

    From the time that I've last updated let's see... My Birthday came around and I turned 32 years old!!! I don't feel like i'm 32 I feel like i'm just about 30 years old.. But I turned a year older!!

    The day after my birthday, the ladies at work took me out to eat for a "belated" birthday and we went to eat at "5 Guys" they have hamburgers and hotdog.. I really liked eating there then they took me to Starbucks and I got a Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino.. and I REALLY liked it.. and I never like stuff like that I'm strictly a Hot Chocolate person.. but I liked it and then I got back to work and got a call from Robert.. he was in a lot of pain and crying so I left work and came home.. I ended up taking him to the Hospital in Oak Ridge. he was admitted for a few days for a "Infected Diverticulitis" and he was released on a Sunday and he went back to work on the following Tuesday.. He still has his moments with the Diverticulitis but is doing better for the most part..

    Then Thanksgiving rolled around and we all got together at Mary's house and we all enjoyed the dinner there.. but that night proved to be a worst thing we could all ever go through especially for my gramps.. He had a stroke.. He was in the hospital for almost a week and has now moved in with my parents..

    Mary and I have been trying to help mom and dad out as much as we can in the evening times when we get off work. but we still do enjoy our time with them when we can.

    Now fast forward to January 18th!! Now we are getting ready for Valentine's day!! wow didn't we just have Valentine's day last week?? No that was Thanksgiving.. well it feels like it....

    Well I'll close this post for now.......

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Vicki said...

    YEAH!!!! YOU FINALLY UPDATED!!! I'm so excited for you and your weight loss. I'm finding every pound you lose. I now weigh more than my mom and I measured my waist this morning and we won't even go there. But keep up the good work, and don't wait 2 months to update!

    11:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home