Weekend and the last 2 weeks...
Hi Everybody.. Yep i'm actually back to update again LOL.. Not like anything I post is important but thought I'd go ahead and post a thing or two...
Last Thursday evening it was agreed that I could let Tori spend the night here this weekend, I got her on Friday after I got off work and so we then went out to eat at Subway for supper.. I felt bad for Tori cause this was the 2nd night in a row she had supper at subway but she was good about it.. and then we went to the Oak Ridge Mall to walk around the mall.. this is where Robert and I go walking (Robert does most of the walking there) and we walked 2 laps then decided to go onto Wal Mart so I could do a little grocery shopping for things we needed... Robert had fun making Tori laugh the whole time we were there.. which I had to smack him a time or two for doing something geesh.. can't take a man anywhere can ya!! We came home and stayed in for the rest of the evening..
Yesterday, Robert went onto work and so Tori, Mom and I went to the Flea Market at the Expo to walk around etc. and mom and I got a Hematite Ring.. suppose to help with arthritis, headaches, stuff like that.. so we bought them and then after all that walking.. I needed to go to wal mart to buy a few things I forgot from the night before.. I was gonna make Meat Loaf for supper and the recipe I was using called for a few things that I didn't have so we went there and I got a few things( more than I had planned on getting of course) then I came home and it was getting closer to the time robert was getting off work .. it was planned at the last minute that I'd cook supper at mom's.. since Mom had no idea what they were having for supper.. I was like hey why don't I make the Meat Loaf for all of us??? Plenty of meat that I had bought.. so I went over there and started to it.. Tori helped me with a lot on the Meat Loaf.. which I'm proud of her.. Mom provided the Veggies and we ended up making 3 different veggies cause Robert didn't like Brussell Sprouts.. so we had Meat Loaf, Green Beans, Corn and Brussel Sprouts.. It had been a LONG time since I have had Brussel Sprouts so I was glad mom had some :D Everyone said they liked it and I was relieved cause I know the last time I made the meat loaves in the past always turned out bad.. but this time it was PERFECT!!! and it was a diabetic recipe hehe.. so I was thrilled so I found the meat loaf recipe that I'll use from now on!!
So, now it's Sunday and Tori will be going home sometime today. I haven't had Tori spend the night here in quite a while so I was really enjoying my time with Tori even though now she's a teenager she'd rather be on the computer or talking to her friends on the BlackBerry but still I enjoyed having her here..
When I last posted I had talked about how I lost 20 pounds and Robert lost 9 pounds.. well in 2 weeks I've slowed down tremendously on losing weight and now have lost just 2 pounds in 2 weeks.. which is good they say it's best to lose 1-2 pounds a week and that's what I'm doing.. But I am just really happy I can actually wear the shorts that used to be so tight!! I'm still eating about 1,200 calories a day and I try to do some extra walking at work on my break time, and try to find extra reasons to get up and walk to the copier machine, to the bathroom, to the kitchen just so that way I can get some walking in.. and btw.. NO I Still haven't had a regular Mt. Dew Since June 26th!!! I haven't even missed it.. I still drink soft drinks but only 1- 12 oz. diet drink with my lunch and that's it rest of the day is the bottled water with the packets i use to add into the water.. I've gotten hooked on the Crystal Light White Tea with Blueberry flavor.. now I really don't like a lot of stuff with Blueberry in it except Blueberry muffins, or waffles but this drink is really great!! so i've been drinking more of that but I'm going slowly on drinking just plain water but soon enough i'll start drinking just plain water :)
Robert has not been on the scale yet as far as I know.. so as soon as I know how much he's lost (or gained hehe) i'll post it.. maybe that is.. if he let's me.. But I am proud of Robert for sticking with this diet and going walking.. he still complains about the amount of food he can only have but he's doing good.. he's sneaked in a thing or two but I always find out cause he doesn't hide the evidence LOL but luckily it's on the day's he was under his calorie limitation.. so he did ok.. but still he did it LOL . but still I am very proud of him.. he has several pants that now look like they're about to fall off him!!! so he does wear a belt but don't think they help too much!
I can't believe how much time has flown by!! we only have 1 1/2 week left of July!! I remember being little and thinking how time was going so slow.. and that everything was boring and all that stuff. But now it's like where did time go?!?! It 's like I can't even stay on track with time or day!! Soon before we know it.. it'll be Christmas all over again!! sigh.. first we gotta go through August.. that's the time for Mom, Ryan, Justin, and Tori's birthday!!! 1 birthday a week.. Plus Justin and Tori starts school!!!
Speaking of Justin and Tori.. It's still hard to believe that they both are entering high school now.. time is gonna fly by so fast for them and I know they can't wait to finish school but that means they're growing up :( I remember when Mary had them in the hospital just so little and fragile and I would hold them and wouldnt' let anyone take them!! brings back a lot of memories!
Ryan started 3rd grade last monday and so far it seems like he is enjoying it! our little baby nephew is growing up too!!! I love seeing his facial expression, the things he has to say.. I just love it!!!
I love all 3 kids so much I don't think they really realize how much I love them.. even though I don't show it but I do!!! Just wish I could continue to spoil them like I did when they were babies.. sigh.. oh well they all must grow up!!
Well, I guess I'll close this post for now.. I wanna post a song after publishing this one.. So until next time..
Last Thursday evening it was agreed that I could let Tori spend the night here this weekend, I got her on Friday after I got off work and so we then went out to eat at Subway for supper.. I felt bad for Tori cause this was the 2nd night in a row she had supper at subway but she was good about it.. and then we went to the Oak Ridge Mall to walk around the mall.. this is where Robert and I go walking (Robert does most of the walking there) and we walked 2 laps then decided to go onto Wal Mart so I could do a little grocery shopping for things we needed... Robert had fun making Tori laugh the whole time we were there.. which I had to smack him a time or two for doing something geesh.. can't take a man anywhere can ya!! We came home and stayed in for the rest of the evening..
Yesterday, Robert went onto work and so Tori, Mom and I went to the Flea Market at the Expo to walk around etc. and mom and I got a Hematite Ring.. suppose to help with arthritis, headaches, stuff like that.. so we bought them and then after all that walking.. I needed to go to wal mart to buy a few things I forgot from the night before.. I was gonna make Meat Loaf for supper and the recipe I was using called for a few things that I didn't have so we went there and I got a few things( more than I had planned on getting of course) then I came home and it was getting closer to the time robert was getting off work .. it was planned at the last minute that I'd cook supper at mom's.. since Mom had no idea what they were having for supper.. I was like hey why don't I make the Meat Loaf for all of us??? Plenty of meat that I had bought.. so I went over there and started to it.. Tori helped me with a lot on the Meat Loaf.. which I'm proud of her.. Mom provided the Veggies and we ended up making 3 different veggies cause Robert didn't like Brussell Sprouts.. so we had Meat Loaf, Green Beans, Corn and Brussel Sprouts.. It had been a LONG time since I have had Brussel Sprouts so I was glad mom had some :D Everyone said they liked it and I was relieved cause I know the last time I made the meat loaves in the past always turned out bad.. but this time it was PERFECT!!! and it was a diabetic recipe hehe.. so I was thrilled so I found the meat loaf recipe that I'll use from now on!!
So, now it's Sunday and Tori will be going home sometime today. I haven't had Tori spend the night here in quite a while so I was really enjoying my time with Tori even though now she's a teenager she'd rather be on the computer or talking to her friends on the BlackBerry but still I enjoyed having her here..
When I last posted I had talked about how I lost 20 pounds and Robert lost 9 pounds.. well in 2 weeks I've slowed down tremendously on losing weight and now have lost just 2 pounds in 2 weeks.. which is good they say it's best to lose 1-2 pounds a week and that's what I'm doing.. But I am just really happy I can actually wear the shorts that used to be so tight!! I'm still eating about 1,200 calories a day and I try to do some extra walking at work on my break time, and try to find extra reasons to get up and walk to the copier machine, to the bathroom, to the kitchen just so that way I can get some walking in.. and btw.. NO I Still haven't had a regular Mt. Dew Since June 26th!!! I haven't even missed it.. I still drink soft drinks but only 1- 12 oz. diet drink with my lunch and that's it rest of the day is the bottled water with the packets i use to add into the water.. I've gotten hooked on the Crystal Light White Tea with Blueberry flavor.. now I really don't like a lot of stuff with Blueberry in it except Blueberry muffins, or waffles but this drink is really great!! so i've been drinking more of that but I'm going slowly on drinking just plain water but soon enough i'll start drinking just plain water :)
Robert has not been on the scale yet as far as I know.. so as soon as I know how much he's lost (or gained hehe) i'll post it.. maybe that is.. if he let's me.. But I am proud of Robert for sticking with this diet and going walking.. he still complains about the amount of food he can only have but he's doing good.. he's sneaked in a thing or two but I always find out cause he doesn't hide the evidence LOL but luckily it's on the day's he was under his calorie limitation.. so he did ok.. but still he did it LOL . but still I am very proud of him.. he has several pants that now look like they're about to fall off him!!! so he does wear a belt but don't think they help too much!
I can't believe how much time has flown by!! we only have 1 1/2 week left of July!! I remember being little and thinking how time was going so slow.. and that everything was boring and all that stuff. But now it's like where did time go?!?! It 's like I can't even stay on track with time or day!! Soon before we know it.. it'll be Christmas all over again!! sigh.. first we gotta go through August.. that's the time for Mom, Ryan, Justin, and Tori's birthday!!! 1 birthday a week.. Plus Justin and Tori starts school!!!
Speaking of Justin and Tori.. It's still hard to believe that they both are entering high school now.. time is gonna fly by so fast for them and I know they can't wait to finish school but that means they're growing up :( I remember when Mary had them in the hospital just so little and fragile and I would hold them and wouldnt' let anyone take them!! brings back a lot of memories!
Ryan started 3rd grade last monday and so far it seems like he is enjoying it! our little baby nephew is growing up too!!! I love seeing his facial expression, the things he has to say.. I just love it!!!
I love all 3 kids so much I don't think they really realize how much I love them.. even though I don't show it but I do!!! Just wish I could continue to spoil them like I did when they were babies.. sigh.. oh well they all must grow up!!
Well, I guess I'll close this post for now.. I wanna post a song after publishing this one.. So until next time..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home