A month has passed by....
WOW time sure has flown by so fast!! it's been a month since I've updated my blog and of course when I went to check mary's blog I saw the comment that my friend Sarita posted on mary's blog saying now that Mary needed to bug me to update mine.. so ok I'm here I'm posting now LOL...
Mom's Birthday was on August 5th, so we had a family dinner at her house to celebrate her birthday, On August 11th we went to the Oak Ridge Bowling Center and had Ryan's birthday party there.. imagine 8 kids with loud voices!! BUT I'm glad that Ryan had a good time.. Then on August 18th we all went to a Japanese Steakhouse and had a birthday dinner there for Justin.. then Last but not least, Yesterday we had a Outdoor cookout for Tori's birthday... BUT today we had a little get together at mom's to have dinner there and we kinda sorta celebrated Tori's birthday because today is actually her birthday!!!
Ryan turned 8 years old (makes me feel old) Today Tori turns 14 (i'm really really really old) then Justin turned 16 (NOW I REALLY FEEL OLD)!!! LOL
On August 18th after we had dinner at the Japanese Resturant, Robert and I took a drive up north of us actually about 15 maybe 20 mins up north from where we live and we FINALLY met my online friend Patty, and her husband Dave and patty's daughter Anna. I have been talking to Patty for 6 years online .. we met in a truck driver's chat room actually one that I had "co-owned" with another truck driver and patty was a member of that chat room. She and I became good friends and we constantly talked a lot.. But as the years has gone by we don't talk as much but still friends.. I keep in touch with her daughter on a daily basis.. Anna is a junior in high school so it's like I've known them forever!! but anyway.. Patty told me she was gonna be in the Caryville area for her Aunt's 80th birthday so she asked if there was anyway that we could come up and meet them.. I told her that i could but after Justin's party.. so we went there and we met them and it was a really nice visit with them!!! Anna was shy though LOL she's more talkative on the IM but in person she was really quiet.. But so was I..I THINK but Robert and I did enjoy finally meeting them.. We're talking about IF Robert and I take our trip up to Bardstown Ky, we will go and visit Patty at their home.. But that will be about another 6 months or so...We'll see what happens :)
I can NOT believe that next week is Labor day!! where did the time go?!?!?! BUT I'm glad I'll have a 3 day weekend hehe... We're talking about being at mom's house on Labor Day and having a cook out and going swimming that day.. but Robert will miss the cookout since he has to work (i'm gonna miss him then).. But I'll enjoy the 3 day off though ;)
Being Labor Day weekend.. which means of course it's September!!! it'll be Robert and my 4 year anniversary being married!!!!!! NOW I really don't feel like it's been 4 years but it has been!! but we'll be together 5 years in Nov. so It has really flown by sooooo fast!!!! We're gonna go to Gatlinburg on Sept. 15th in the evening.. After he gets off work we'll be going there :) we'll be staying there overnight and on the 16th we're going to Dollywood as we got free tickets to go through his work.. so we're gonna take advantage of that!! Then we'll be coming home sometime Sunday night then take Monday off from work to rest and relax :D
Well.. I guess I've said enough and am gonna close this post for now.. cause I'm sure by now you've fallen asleep :)
Mom's Birthday was on August 5th, so we had a family dinner at her house to celebrate her birthday, On August 11th we went to the Oak Ridge Bowling Center and had Ryan's birthday party there.. imagine 8 kids with loud voices!! BUT I'm glad that Ryan had a good time.. Then on August 18th we all went to a Japanese Steakhouse and had a birthday dinner there for Justin.. then Last but not least, Yesterday we had a Outdoor cookout for Tori's birthday... BUT today we had a little get together at mom's to have dinner there and we kinda sorta celebrated Tori's birthday because today is actually her birthday!!!
Ryan turned 8 years old (makes me feel old) Today Tori turns 14 (i'm really really really old) then Justin turned 16 (NOW I REALLY FEEL OLD)!!! LOL
On August 18th after we had dinner at the Japanese Resturant, Robert and I took a drive up north of us actually about 15 maybe 20 mins up north from where we live and we FINALLY met my online friend Patty, and her husband Dave and patty's daughter Anna. I have been talking to Patty for 6 years online .. we met in a truck driver's chat room actually one that I had "co-owned" with another truck driver and patty was a member of that chat room. She and I became good friends and we constantly talked a lot.. But as the years has gone by we don't talk as much but still friends.. I keep in touch with her daughter on a daily basis.. Anna is a junior in high school so it's like I've known them forever!! but anyway.. Patty told me she was gonna be in the Caryville area for her Aunt's 80th birthday so she asked if there was anyway that we could come up and meet them.. I told her that i could but after Justin's party.. so we went there and we met them and it was a really nice visit with them!!! Anna was shy though LOL she's more talkative on the IM but in person she was really quiet.. But so was I..I THINK but Robert and I did enjoy finally meeting them.. We're talking about IF Robert and I take our trip up to Bardstown Ky, we will go and visit Patty at their home.. But that will be about another 6 months or so...We'll see what happens :)
I can NOT believe that next week is Labor day!! where did the time go?!?!?! BUT I'm glad I'll have a 3 day weekend hehe... We're talking about being at mom's house on Labor Day and having a cook out and going swimming that day.. but Robert will miss the cookout since he has to work (i'm gonna miss him then).. But I'll enjoy the 3 day off though ;)
Being Labor Day weekend.. which means of course it's September!!! it'll be Robert and my 4 year anniversary being married!!!!!! NOW I really don't feel like it's been 4 years but it has been!! but we'll be together 5 years in Nov. so It has really flown by sooooo fast!!!! We're gonna go to Gatlinburg on Sept. 15th in the evening.. After he gets off work we'll be going there :) we'll be staying there overnight and on the 16th we're going to Dollywood as we got free tickets to go through his work.. so we're gonna take advantage of that!! Then we'll be coming home sometime Sunday night then take Monday off from work to rest and relax :D
Well.. I guess I've said enough and am gonna close this post for now.. cause I'm sure by now you've fallen asleep :)




7 Comments:
With any luck we will either have made a guest room for your visit, or live in a different house.
Dave enjoyed meeting you and really likes you and Robert.
It's about time you updated. LOL I'm glad you all got to go to Dollywood. Lucky you. I was wanting to get season passes but Doug didn't want to. But next year, I'm getting one anyway. With or without. Glad you finally got to meet Patty. Maybe someday I'll get to meet her.
Vicki.. we haven't gone to Dollywood yet.. we're gonna go in Sept for our anniversary.. we'll go on the 15th after Robert gets off work and that morning i am going to tori's volleyball game then when we both get home we'll head on to G'Burg :)
yeah i had considered getting season passes but how often would we go?!?!?! so i don't buy them.. but Robert's employers had family day at dollywood.. Robert had to work that day so we get tickets to go on any day we wanna go so we're going right on the week of our anniversary :)
We got free parking ticket, Free meal voucher and free admission :D so we'll have fun!!!
Brinks is great about doing things like this for their employees. Unlike my old work. Difference is like day and night. So much happier to be with a company now that really cares for their workers, and shows it.
Can't wait to experience Dollywood again with the love of my life, and of course our Anniversary too. I love you soooooooooo much honey. Thanks for somehow putting up with me for 5 years now.
Help Mary again with October birthdays and anniversaries. Poor Mary has been sick and can't handle her kids when she is a working mom. She needs to stop blogging if she can't keep up. Smile.
Just who are you anyway? If you would make yourself known, we could see how often you update your blog and leave you comments! But children must play!!
Post a Comment
<< Home