<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Monday, February 04, 2008

    I'm actually wearing dresses

    For most who know me.. I do NOT like wearing dresses unless I absolutely have to like for wedding, Funeral, or a family picture.. But when we went to Catherine's in Dec. I had gotten several new dresses.. and I figured well it's in my closet.. why not wear them AT LEAST once!! so far i've worn 3 of them got 1 more new one I haven't worn.. So I asked Robert to take a couple of pics of me wearing them so I could actually post on the blog so people who wouldnt' believe me wearing a dress can see me in them!!


    Anyway, here they are..

    This is the dress I wore Last week..
















    This is the dress I wore today

















    Looking at this picture above, If I had left it tied when the pic. was taken..it would've looked better this is the "relaxed" look lol.. it's actually too big on me.. I distinctly remember it fitting better when I tried it on before we bought it.. oh well.. it still comfy......

    And yes, if you have noticed.. I did have my hair cut a little bit last Saturday..

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Vicki said...

    Lookin' good! I want you to post a pic with the dress tied. I'll bet you look good with it tied. I love long dresses. I need to get me some more because they are comfy and my jeans are too small.

    10:08 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home