Carmel The Whiner
3rd and last cat I have.. which is Carmel.. now ya probably wondering why "The Whiner" well that's my nick name for her cause she WHINES!!!
Ever since we laid our eyes on her at the shelter she whines.. meows for EVERYTHING.. which is why I call her Whiner.. of course Robert would for sure dispute that.. and say is NOT true hehe.. but I love to aggravate him by saying'' WHINER!!" LOL!!
Carmel is not a very friendly cat.. she doesn't hiss at anyone but she always hides when we have company over here.. she doesn't like anyone but Robert... she'll only come to me in the mornings when my alarm goes off and she'll lay on my arm or back whichever way i'm laying at that time.. and when I open my eyes and look at her.. what does she do first thing??? she MEOWS but her meows really do sound like she's whining hehe..
She is the smallest and lightest of all 3.. she looks like she doesn't eat but she does.. but a VERY PICKY eater.. she doesn't even like cat treats!! she turns her head when I try to give her cat treats.. so she only eats dry food but i've seen her eat when i put food in the bowl or whenever she's at the bowl and I walk by she'll be there eating.. so I do know she's eating but apparently does not gain weight at all..
She is a very pretty cat with a soft, velvety fur.. we named her Carmel because when we got her.. the color of her fur was like a light peachy color.. at least I think it's Peachy and Robert said light tan color.. but anyway.. that's how we came up with her name.... We got her in Feb. of 2003.. Monkey and Carmel was in the same cage and of course from the same litter.. at least that's what we were told.. Monkey's orange color has gotten darker since we've gotten him so who knows.. maybe same litter but different dad's dunno..
Her favorite place to lay down on is the top of the computer monitor.. she loves it wherever there's heat.. right on the spot where the sun is hitting.. she'll lay there.. and if there is no sun.. she'll wait till we turn on our computers and as soon as it warms up she'll be right there on top.. she's even slept on top of the DVD player.. i guess since how little she is.. she feels the need for heat dunno..
I think god was looking down to make sure Robert got Carmel cause those 2 are a match in heaven lol.. they got the exact same personality.. honestly.. they both are picky eaters, both are whiners.. hehe sorry honey but it's true :)
Well, here's a picture of Carmel the whiner hehe...
Ever since we laid our eyes on her at the shelter she whines.. meows for EVERYTHING.. which is why I call her Whiner.. of course Robert would for sure dispute that.. and say is NOT true hehe.. but I love to aggravate him by saying'' WHINER!!" LOL!!
Carmel is not a very friendly cat.. she doesn't hiss at anyone but she always hides when we have company over here.. she doesn't like anyone but Robert... she'll only come to me in the mornings when my alarm goes off and she'll lay on my arm or back whichever way i'm laying at that time.. and when I open my eyes and look at her.. what does she do first thing??? she MEOWS but her meows really do sound like she's whining hehe..
She is the smallest and lightest of all 3.. she looks like she doesn't eat but she does.. but a VERY PICKY eater.. she doesn't even like cat treats!! she turns her head when I try to give her cat treats.. so she only eats dry food but i've seen her eat when i put food in the bowl or whenever she's at the bowl and I walk by she'll be there eating.. so I do know she's eating but apparently does not gain weight at all..
She is a very pretty cat with a soft, velvety fur.. we named her Carmel because when we got her.. the color of her fur was like a light peachy color.. at least I think it's Peachy and Robert said light tan color.. but anyway.. that's how we came up with her name.... We got her in Feb. of 2003.. Monkey and Carmel was in the same cage and of course from the same litter.. at least that's what we were told.. Monkey's orange color has gotten darker since we've gotten him so who knows.. maybe same litter but different dad's dunno..
Her favorite place to lay down on is the top of the computer monitor.. she loves it wherever there's heat.. right on the spot where the sun is hitting.. she'll lay there.. and if there is no sun.. she'll wait till we turn on our computers and as soon as it warms up she'll be right there on top.. she's even slept on top of the DVD player.. i guess since how little she is.. she feels the need for heat dunno..
I think god was looking down to make sure Robert got Carmel cause those 2 are a match in heaven lol.. they got the exact same personality.. honestly.. they both are picky eaters, both are whiners.. hehe sorry honey but it's true :)
Well, here's a picture of Carmel the whiner hehe...




1 Comments:
Carmel is a pretty cat but she's not friendly so that is why I don't care too much about her :( but IF and WHEN she comes to me, then I will like her! ha ha! Love ya, Mary
Post a Comment
<< Home