<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Thursday, May 26, 2005

    Something More

    A new song came out by a new group a couple of weeks ago and I saw the Video first before even knowing they had come out with a new song.. and I just really loved it so much that I went looking for the lyrics on Google and Found it so I thought I'd post it here..

    The difference between this song and what I do in my life is this.. I don't drink Coffee.. the closest thing I drink that is hot is Hot Chocolate in the winter time, and I don't drive on the Freeway to work.. I drive on this back road 7 miles up to work.. and I am to be at work by 8 am.. not 9.. but other than that.. This is how I feel :) Oh btw.. I only been at my job for 1 1/2 years not 5 like this song but still u get the Idea..


    SOMETHING MORE
    By: Sugarland

    Monday, hard to wake up
    Fill my coffee cup, I'm out the door
    Yeah, the freeway's standing still today
    It's gonna make me late, and thats for sure
    I'm running out of gas and out of time
    Never gonna make it there by nine

    Chorus:
    There's gotta be something more
    Gotta be more than this
    I need a little less hard time
    I need a little more bliss
    I'm gonna take my chances
    Taking a chance I might
    Find what I'm looking for
    There's gotta be something more

    Five years and there's no doubt
    That I'm burnt out, I've had enough
    So now boss man, here's my two weeks
    I'll make it short and sweet, so listen up
    I could work my life away, but why?
    I got things to do before I die!


    Repeat Chorus

    Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate
    I believe that happiness is something we create
    You best believe that I'm not gonna wait
    'Cause there's gotta be something more
    I get home 7:30 the house is dirty, but it can wait
    Yeah, 'cause right now I need some downtime
    To drink some red wine and celebrate
    Armageddon could be knocking at my door
    but I ain't gonna answer thats for sure.
    There's gotta be something more!


    This is Sugarland's 2nd Song they have come out with.. their 1st song "Baby Girl" was a huge hit and I'm sure this one will too.. I just love the new Group..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home