<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, June 11, 2005

    Kira :)

    Today Robert, Tori and I went out to pay bills and run some other errands when Robert said let's go to the animal shelter in Oak Ridge and I did tell him, Now you know what's gonna happen i'm gonna fall in love with one of the puppies and I'll want it and he laughed..

    So at 1 pm we were at the Oak Ridge Animal Shelter and there were quite a bit of people there and I looked in the first window by the door and that's where they keep their kittens, and some cats and in the next window I was seeing the puppies.. and my eyes were locked on Kira and her brother..

    I went in and there were 6 kennels with puppies.. 4 of them only had 1 in them and the last 2 had multiple puppies int hem... the bottom one had 3 of them in there and they were more like a brownish color and htey were hiding so I just played with Kira.. she was nibbling on my fingers and it just tugged at my heart and I gave Robert that look and he was like ok!!!

    So he went to the ATM and got the money while I was talking with the guy that works at the shelter and filling out paperwork etc. and it is JUST sooo great to have her..

    The reason why we got Kira is because we wanted a playmate for Max.. since our 3 cats didn't really like Max so we went and got Kira.. and boy is Max thrilled although he is still too big for Kira to play with.. she's already showing him who's boss hehe!!!

    Kira is a 6 week old female Terrier Mix dog so in July we have to take her back to the shelter and they will be spaying her, and putting microchip thingy in her and also giving her the shots she needs etc. Good thing we will also have Max neutered too :) Anyway.. Here's some pics of Kira


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home