Tori...
Yesterday, Tori and Mary asked me if Tori can spend the night with me last night due to Mary is going with my parents to a meeting today and Tori didn't want to stay home with the "boys" so she rather stay with me..
it wasn't long before they were gone and Tori helped me get the air mattress inside the house and I got the air in it etc. and fixed up the bed for Tori.. I sat down on the love seat to watch the tv for a while while Tori read some magazines etc. when she got done we switched over to Lifetime channel and watched tv but I finally gave up and told Tori I'm going to bed and gave her the remote control and then I went on to bed.. I have NO idea what time Tori went to sleep but anyway..
This morning I've been up since 7 30 and Tori is still asleep at 9 am but that's ok.. I am getting the chance to do this hehe.. She'll kill me ;)
I took this picture and decided to post it on my blog to show her how much I love her as my own daughter..
Tori sleeping in this morning..
it wasn't long before they were gone and Tori helped me get the air mattress inside the house and I got the air in it etc. and fixed up the bed for Tori.. I sat down on the love seat to watch the tv for a while while Tori read some magazines etc. when she got done we switched over to Lifetime channel and watched tv but I finally gave up and told Tori I'm going to bed and gave her the remote control and then I went on to bed.. I have NO idea what time Tori went to sleep but anyway..
This morning I've been up since 7 30 and Tori is still asleep at 9 am but that's ok.. I am getting the chance to do this hehe.. She'll kill me ;)
I took this picture and decided to post it on my blog to show her how much I love her as my own daughter..
Tori sleeping in this morning..




3 Comments:
Thank you for taking Tori in.. She rather to be with Aunt Sandy instead of being with Daddy and brothers.. :)
You got her spoiled real good.
Just keep on spoiling her! She looks so peaceful sleeping there. Not a worry in the world.
LOL yeah she's peaceful in that sleep.. wish that I could sleep like that!! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home