Our Fence...
Well... Today we FINALLY started working on our fencing on the yard!!! IT is ALMOST DONE!!! Tomorrow we will finish the small part that we didn't get to do tonight but OH BOY IT'S ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo appreciative of Bucky and Mary and Daddy, and Tori and Ryan who all came and helped us one way or another to make this finally happen.. Robert and I are grateful to them!!
Robert helped a lot today and as much as he won't admit it.. I think he had a good time actually doing this ;) he was upset that we didn't get to finish this today!! LOL he wanted to keep on working while we all said we'd wait till tomorrow..
I am posting some pictures and sadly, Robert wasn't in the pics because he was behind the camera!! But I'll get him somehow lol maybe tomorrow I'll take a picture of him working on the fence..
This is where the "lined off" area was where we had decided to put the posts for fence...

The other side (Left side) of the house where we're gonna fence off...

Bucky and Daddy working on the post to make sure it's even and leveled out..

These are all that I'm gonna post.. but tomorrow I'll post some more pictures of the fenced area!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!
I am sooo appreciative of Bucky and Mary and Daddy, and Tori and Ryan who all came and helped us one way or another to make this finally happen.. Robert and I are grateful to them!!
Robert helped a lot today and as much as he won't admit it.. I think he had a good time actually doing this ;) he was upset that we didn't get to finish this today!! LOL he wanted to keep on working while we all said we'd wait till tomorrow..
I am posting some pictures and sadly, Robert wasn't in the pics because he was behind the camera!! But I'll get him somehow lol maybe tomorrow I'll take a picture of him working on the fence..
This is where the "lined off" area was where we had decided to put the posts for fence...

The other side (Left side) of the house where we're gonna fence off...

Bucky and Daddy working on the post to make sure it's even and leveled out..

These are all that I'm gonna post.. but tomorrow I'll post some more pictures of the fenced area!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!




2 Comments:
Yea! Robert, Daddy and Bucky and you worked your butts off today.. I helped a bit but I worked my butt off cooking our NC feast! :) I am surprised you didn't post something about our dinner! :)
NC BBQ is to DIE FOR!! Tennessee has bbq but it is NASTY compared to NC BBQ.. LOL! I know I will get TN people mad at me for saying that about their bbq LOL!
We had good time with our food feast and I think Mom was happy with the doll Sandy and I went into half buying her that Red Hat doll we saw last Saturday.. We went ahead and gave her the doll for Mother's Day..
LOL well sis.. The reason why I didn't post about it is because I was TOOOOOOOOOO tired to post anything more!!! ;)
But I see that you posted it on ur blog so that's good enough hehe..
Post a Comment
<< Home