pictures etc.
Hiya..
I just now realized it's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd post some small tidbits..
Robert's birthday was this past tuesday (June 13th) so since our camera was accidently broke by our lovable cat monkey so I was gonna go and look at new cameras etc. and maybe put one on layaway for a while but Robert wanted to go to Sam's and look around, I ended up buying the camera for his birthday..
We got a Kodak camera which is the same as the old camera except a bit more advanced.. it has taken some pretty good pictures which I didn't doubt for a minute that it wouldn't.. so today I went a bit crazy taking pics of the kids while they were here at my house.. and Ryan kept doing poses and kept saying "let me see!!!" so anyway here is a few pics of the kids...
Justin

Tori

Ryan

Justin with Ryan

Tori with Ryan
Ryan with his Uncle Robert

After we took the pictures, We all went to go out to eat at Golden Corral resturant to celebrate Father's Day 1 day earlier since tomorrow Mary and Bucky are gonna be taking Tori to Georgia to go to Mike Glenn's Camp so we got together today.. Robert did bring the camera with us but we forgot it in the car and didn't realize it till almost the end of the dinner so we just didn't get any pictures.. oh well.. it was kinda crazy anyway since there is just too much going on in the knoxville area so it was really crowded in and outside of the resturant.. so maybe 4th of July we can get some good pictures of everbody!!
I just now realized it's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd post some small tidbits..
Robert's birthday was this past tuesday (June 13th) so since our camera was accidently broke by our lovable cat monkey so I was gonna go and look at new cameras etc. and maybe put one on layaway for a while but Robert wanted to go to Sam's and look around, I ended up buying the camera for his birthday..
We got a Kodak camera which is the same as the old camera except a bit more advanced.. it has taken some pretty good pictures which I didn't doubt for a minute that it wouldn't.. so today I went a bit crazy taking pics of the kids while they were here at my house.. and Ryan kept doing poses and kept saying "let me see!!!" so anyway here is a few pics of the kids...
Justin

Tori

Ryan

Justin with Ryan

Tori with Ryan
Ryan with his Uncle Robert

After we took the pictures, We all went to go out to eat at Golden Corral resturant to celebrate Father's Day 1 day earlier since tomorrow Mary and Bucky are gonna be taking Tori to Georgia to go to Mike Glenn's Camp so we got together today.. Robert did bring the camera with us but we forgot it in the car and didn't realize it till almost the end of the dinner so we just didn't get any pictures.. oh well.. it was kinda crazy anyway since there is just too much going on in the knoxville area so it was really crowded in and outside of the resturant.. so maybe 4th of July we can get some good pictures of everbody!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home