<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, August 12, 2006















    a "Family Picture" of us all in front of the resturant.. Bucky's missing cause he went to the car and hide from the camera hehe nah just kidding.. he went to move the car to pick up his wonderful family...

    This is the day of mom's birthday dinner...

    2 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Mmmmm.. Mom turned 60 on 5th.. Man! It seem so unreal! :)

    Enjoyed the time with Mom and everyone! :)

    M-

    9:53 AM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    Great picture! It's about time you updated your blog. :)

    11:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home