<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, July 30, 2006

    Bed

    Well.. I guess I had forgotten to update about the bed huh?? Well.. After I had posted that we were finally getting a new bed and it would be delivered on the 22nd of July..

    On Thursday the 13th of July, I had gotten a call from the lady at the store who said the bed was already there and that they would deliver it on Friday and if it was ok with me.. I told her yes and I became thrilled with that hehe..

    Friday Morning sure enough the guy called me at 6:45 in the morning to tell me they would be here between 11 and 2 pm.. I told him that would be just fine.. So at 11:00 I had left work and came home and broke down the bed that we had and got the room vaccumed when the guy called me saying he was on his way here and needed directions so I gave it to him.. within 20 mins he was here... (which meant that I would be at work before 2) and there were 3 guys there.. 1 guy set up the frames, and the other 2 brought in the mattress and box springs.. they were really nice guys and I was impressed with the way they did their service on making sure that I was happy with everything..

    That first night.. Robert had a hard time sleeping since it's something new and he had to get used to it.. But for me.. I WAS DEAD ASLEEP.. I didn't feel him get in bed.. and there was more room where I didn't get on his side and push him to the edge either.. I think he likes that part LOL..

    It's now 3 weeks since I got it and we both love the bed.. I do sleep better now except when Max sleeps with us then it's a bad night sleep but he's only slept with us a couple of times.. :)

    Now I'm gonna work on getting the laundry room fixed up then we can worry about fixing up the kitchen.. I want a new stove, new cabinets and new dishwasher, new freezer(we have a deep freezer and I want a standing up freezer) I'm gonna create a headache for Robert LOL

    3 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    HA HA HA HA.. That's life of homeowners! Changing the house to the way you want it!! :)

    M-

    1:10 PM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    I'm glad you finally got a new bed. I know you feel better sleeping in it than you did the other one. What color is your bedroom? Don't ask why, just tell me.

    4:21 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    LOL I am still gonna ask WHY do u wanna know the color of my bedroom.. and don't think of asking Mary or the others hehe.. they are NOT allowed to tell you :-P Until I know why u wanna know hehe.. Ain't I sneaky hehe..

    9:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home