<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, August 12, 2006

    I want a cooler weather!!!

    Dang I've been really hot the last few weeks and I am looking forward to such a better cooler weather but I know we're still a while away from having cooler weather..

    It seems that this year the summer heat has really gotten hot and I know everyone else is suffering like we are here in Tn but still I'M MISERABLE!!!

    I have never liked the summer months... I rather have COLD weather like winter :) so I can't wait till Oct, Nov comes around it'll get cooler for us hehe...

    Until then...I am sticking it out by staying indoors as much as I can where there is cooler air like Fans and Air Conditioners.. and I think this is the perfect time to bring up for those who live next door, or know someone who is elderly or those with small kids or some kind of health issues please check on them and make sure they are staying cool..there is so many deaths out there that could be avoided and it's sad that nobody checks in on them and helps them so please do check on them when you can..

    2 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Yeah that's true.. We need to make sure that our friends, neighborhood are in cool place.. It is just a common courtesy we have for our neighbor and friends, following the golden rule, Do others the way you would want them do to you.. So that's good idea!

    9:52 AM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    I wish everyone would check on the elderly and their neighbors, especially family. My sis hasn't even called Mama to see if she's alright. For all she knows, she's dead. And she won't know when that happens until I call her.

    11:12 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home