<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, July 30, 2006

    Absolutely nothing to post!!!

    Well.. I been asked when I was gonna update my blog and really.. there isn't anything great to post!!!

    I lead a very dull life.. I wake up in the mornings, go to work then come home eat supper spend some time on the computer or watching tv then go to sleep.. and that's about it.. so what really is exciting to post hmmmm... Really NOTHING!!!

    Last Tuesday I asked dad if he could go to Lowe's with us as I needed his truck as I had planned to buy a lawn mower.. I really hated to ask bucky if we could borrow his as I know he needs his to mow their grass and they always have to wait on dad and me to finish with the mower and we really really needed the grass cut so Dad, Mom, Robert and I went to Lowe's and at first Robert and I had considered buying a riding lawn mower but we decided not to do that and went inside the store and looked at some push mower, Robert wanted the automatic push or key start so it'd be easier... but we didn't see any but I had asked Robert to go get a salesman cause I had a question.. But when Robert was getting the salesman he said there's a lawnmower on clearance by the desk where the salesman was at.. so Dad and I went and looked and it was a lawnmower with a key start (I think Robert had the man put it there so we'd get it hehe)... We (Dad and I) asked the man a lot of quesitons about it .. and I asked daddy if it was a good deal and if he thought it would be a good lawn mower.. Daddy finally after thinking about it .. ( Why do men make a long time to make a decision??) Daddy said it would be a good one.. So I told the man we'd take it but that we were gonna do some more shopping and to hold it.. Robert and I went and bought a new trash can since really our 2 cans we got at home were soo small and it'd fill up way before trash day which is on Friday.. so we bought a new one and then got the lawn mower and brought it home...

    We had to plug it up so that way we could use it the next day.. I got to use it the first time cutting dad's front yard and man did it have power!! it practically almost like a dog pulling u while taking a walk.. I about fell forward a few times when I pulled the lever to get it going.. Robert used the lawn mower to cut our yard and he liked it a lot.. Tori was the first to cut dad's back yard with it and she told me she liked it too.. so I think we did good with the purchase of it.. I am now gonna start thinking about getting a gas weedeater when it goes on sale at the end of the season.. I thought buying a weedeater that I already have was a good idea.. but now I see that it isn't ugh.... But hopefully I can find one that isn't so heavy for me and Robert..

    See how exciting our lives are.. lol nothing realy happens to us!!!

    2 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Well actually your lives are not boring.. You have plenty things going on in your life but you don't blog about it :) hee hee..

    M-

    1:12 PM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    That's right Sandy. You wait til you have lots of things to post then you put just a few things on there. Come on girl. I check your blog every day!

    4:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home