Finally getting....
4 Years ago when Robert and I first got together.. he had a bed that he and his ex wife shared and I was never really comfortable with sleeping on the same bed.. but I got over it for a while but always complained about the bed not being comfortable to sleep on etc. but we never really could get a new bed anyway...
We moved into this house and I knew that the bedroom could fit a king bed in it with some room to walk around in.. Because my sister had a king bed in it, But I still wanted to get a new bed eventually. Robert and I started having some back problems with the bed and it would hurt to get up from the bed etc. so yesterday we just happened to go to HH Gregg store which is in Powell that just opened up about a month ago, We had been in there before but they had opened up that day but things were still not organized and all that so we decided to leave.. so we went in there and looked around it's kinda like a "mini best buy store" .. I eventually worked my way back of the store where the mattresses were at.. and looked around and saw the prices.. loved the mattresses but they were around 1,000 and up, now in my mind I knew I wanted a QUEEN bed.. (right now we're sleeping on a full "double" bed) So I went around the area and found a bed that I just absolutely loved!!! and so I had Robert lay down on it and he liked it.. it was a pillow top bed!! we looked at the price sand I knew that it wasn't a bad deal..
The salesman there in that area wasn't really very friendly at all, so I wasn't really comfortable talking to him.. we walked out of the area and I asked robert what do you think about applying for credit, I knew we wouldn't be able to get a big credit line but something small that we could work our ways up to something we can afford on getting a mattress set.. He looked at me and said ok.. So we applied and got approved for financing to get the bed set..
So now we are waiting for the bed set to arrive, they didn't have it stock so it might be about 1 to 2 weeks before we will get our new bed.. but still WE FINALLY ARE UPGRADING TO A NEW QUEEN BED!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE
I told Robert that it came up in my mind that THIS IS THE LAST thing to finally get out of the house that belonged to him and his ex wife!! so now everything in the house is mine and his.. nothing with his ex wife hehe..
I'm just so excited about the new bed.. I know it's pathetic to get excited about a new bed but I just am!! I even went to Wal Mart and got a new bed in a bag and an extra set of sheets just for this new bed.. but I put it on layaway until we get the new bed..
Well, that's the news I got for now...
We moved into this house and I knew that the bedroom could fit a king bed in it with some room to walk around in.. Because my sister had a king bed in it, But I still wanted to get a new bed eventually. Robert and I started having some back problems with the bed and it would hurt to get up from the bed etc. so yesterday we just happened to go to HH Gregg store which is in Powell that just opened up about a month ago, We had been in there before but they had opened up that day but things were still not organized and all that so we decided to leave.. so we went in there and looked around it's kinda like a "mini best buy store" .. I eventually worked my way back of the store where the mattresses were at.. and looked around and saw the prices.. loved the mattresses but they were around 1,000 and up, now in my mind I knew I wanted a QUEEN bed.. (right now we're sleeping on a full "double" bed) So I went around the area and found a bed that I just absolutely loved!!! and so I had Robert lay down on it and he liked it.. it was a pillow top bed!! we looked at the price sand I knew that it wasn't a bad deal..
The salesman there in that area wasn't really very friendly at all, so I wasn't really comfortable talking to him.. we walked out of the area and I asked robert what do you think about applying for credit, I knew we wouldn't be able to get a big credit line but something small that we could work our ways up to something we can afford on getting a mattress set.. He looked at me and said ok.. So we applied and got approved for financing to get the bed set..
So now we are waiting for the bed set to arrive, they didn't have it stock so it might be about 1 to 2 weeks before we will get our new bed.. but still WE FINALLY ARE UPGRADING TO A NEW QUEEN BED!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE
I told Robert that it came up in my mind that THIS IS THE LAST thing to finally get out of the house that belonged to him and his ex wife!! so now everything in the house is mine and his.. nothing with his ex wife hehe..
I'm just so excited about the new bed.. I know it's pathetic to get excited about a new bed but I just am!! I even went to Wal Mart and got a new bed in a bag and an extra set of sheets just for this new bed.. but I put it on layaway until we get the new bed..
Well, that's the news I got for now...




2 Comments:
Hey! I get excited when I get a new bed. I'm glad you all are finally getting your "own" bed. You deserve it. You're right, mattresses are high. I would love to have a king size bed. But I'd have to get rid of alot of furniture first. I'm excited for you all. I know you'll enjoy it. :)
I wanted one of those big Serta sheep but couldn't talk them out of one. I figured for this kind of investment the least they could do is throw one in.
Post a Comment
<< Home