<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    Come Home Soon

    Artist/band: SheDaisy
    Lyrics For Song: Come Home Soon
    Lyrics for Album: Sweet Right Here

    I put away the groceries
    And i take my daily bread
    i dream of your arms around me
    As I tuck the kids in bed

    I don't know what you're doing
    And I don't know where you are
    But I look up at that great big sky
    And I hope you're wishin on the same bright star

    I wonder I pray

    And I sleep alone
    I cry alone
    And it's so hard living here on my own
    So Please, Come home soon
    Come home soon

    I know that we're together
    Even though we're so far apart
    And I'll wear our lucky penny around my neck
    Pressed to my heart

    I wonder, I Pray

    I still Imagine your touch
    it's beautiful missing something that much
    But sometimes love needs a fighting chance
    So I'll wait my turn until it's our turn to dance

    I wonder, I pray

    I sleep alone
    I cry alone
    Without you this house is not a home
    So please, come home soon

    I walk alone
    I try alone
    I'll wait for you, Don't want to die alone
    So please, come home soon

    Come home soon
    Come home soon.....



    I like this song so much.. this song was made and dedicated to those who have loved ones in the military who is serving overseas..

    SheDaisy is a group of 3 sisters who sing together and all their songs I really really like.. and especially this...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home