<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Thursday, February 14, 2008

    My Valentine

    As I'm sitting here right now at work, it's Valentine's Day and I wanted something to say to Robert to show much I love him and the only song I could think of is this one.. It only says half of what I want to say..

    "My Valentine"
    By: Martina McBride

    If there were no words
    No way to speak
    I would still hear you

    If there were no tears
    No way to feel inside
    I'd still feel for you

    And even if the sun refuse to shine
    Even if romance ran out of rhyme
    You would still have my heart
    Until the end of time
    You're all I need
    My love, my valentine

    All of my life I have been waiting for
    All you give to me
    You've opened my eyes
    And showed me how to love unselfishly

    I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
    In my dreams I couldnt love you more
    I will give you my heart
    Until the end of time
    You're all I need
    My love, my valentine

    La da da
    Da da da da

    And even if the sun refuse to shine
    Even if romance ran out of rhyme
    You would still have my heart
    Until the end of time
    Cause all I need Is you, my valentine
    You're all I need
    My love, my valentine

    Happy Valentine Honey...

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Supermonkey said...

    I Love you sooooooooooo much! Happy Valentine's Day honey. Can't wait until we're together tonight.
    :)

    You're my Life, My Love & My World, and that's FOREVER.

    2:21 PM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    Way too mushy for me!

    11:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home