<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, May 25, 2008

    "I'm Trying"

    My Niece on Robert's side of the family and I talked last night and she had sent me this song and i just love it and thought i'd finally at least post something on here to keep up my blog LOL..

    Diamond Rio sings this song along with Chely Wright and it is a song from back in 2001 but i'm just now hearing it.. but anyway here is the song..

    Artist: Diamond Rio
    Song: I'm Trying
    Album: One More Day


    She said I'm not pointing fingers
    He said yes you are
    'Cause you wouldn't bring it up if you weren't
    If I told you I'd been walking
    Out in the dark night thinking
    Would you take as truth this alcoholic's word
    I can't change what's done is done
    But I can tell you this
    Not a day goes by that I
    Don't curse myself and all my sins
    And I need you to hold on to
    While this part of me is dying
    And though I haven't kicked the demons
    That haunt me
    I'm Trying
    I'm Trying

    She sat down on the floor
    And said I wish I was stronger
    Right now I feel fragile as glass
    I want to believe you
    Believe what's held you has freed you
    And I hate these doubts
    That keep on coming back
    My parent's think I'm crazy
    For staying here this long
    But there's nothing more I want for us
    Than to prove to them they're wrong
    I don't want to be afraid
    I don't want to think you're lying
    And though I haven't found the faith
    That I need
    I'm Trying
    I'm Trying

    He asked do you want me to leave
    'Cause if you do you know I will
    But she said much to his disbelief
    No I love you still
    Oh I love you still

    He said I don't know why I've been the fool
    But I can tell you this
    Not a day goes by that I
    Don't curse myself and all my sins
    Then he dropped down to his knees
    By now they both were crying
    He said I haven't been the man I want to be
    But I'm Trying
    I'm Trying
    I'm Trying believe me
    I'm Trying

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home