<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, August 22, 2004

    My friend

    This is about a friend of mine that I always think of time to time.. her name is Tammy..

    Tammy and I grew up living across the street from each other when I lived in Wendell N.C. she was only about 8 months older than I am and we spent a lot of time together..

    I remember times when Tammy's mother was sick or taking a nap and her rules were that no one was allowed in her house while she was sick or taking a nap so Tammy and I would talk about stuff through the window screen of the living room.. we would talk about anything that was bothering us, doing homework, talk about boys just about anything that 2 best friends would talk about..

    Tammy had this dark brown hair that was always long.. she was a real thin girl with long legs and I used to always think how smart she was.. it was like she knew exactly what to do everytime something came up!! I was always envious of her hehe...

    Tammy had a younger sister name Chrissy who had blonde hair and I remember how she was always such a pest.. now I know how my sister felt when I tried to tag along with her and her friends LOL!!!

    Tammy's parents bought some land and built thier home.. so our friendship didn't come to an end but it was harder to see her than before of course.. she was moving clear across town BUT.. the good news was when I went to visit my grandparents.. she only lived 1 1/2 blocks away from them.. So I would call her and her mom would send her to meet me half way and we'd walk back to the house.. we would go upstairs to her room and listen to some music and talk..

    As years went by we drifted apart.. by this time my family and I had moved to Knightdale NC and it was harder to see Tammy.. eventually we had stopped spending time with each other and even phone calls never came for each other..

    now we're both in our 20's and she's stil living in NC and last I heard she was married.. my mom had seen her a few years ago and Tammy had just graduated from college.. sometimes I do miss our times when we were younger and how i wish we were back to that time.. we were both so carefree and enjoyed every minute we had to spend together.. soo many memories..

    Unfortunely I have no pictures of us together when we were younger only the images in my head is all I have..

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Carrie said...

    Hi Sandy,

    Been reading your blog every now and then and just wanted to say hi! I also want to add that it doesn't matter you donm't have pictures of when you and Tammy used to hang out... your memories are still the best pictures one could ever ask for. :)

    8:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home