Dogsitting
Today, I'm dogsitting Angel.. Angel is my sister's family newest addition.. she's a rat terrier mix and such a wonderful puppy!!
I told Mary that once I bring Angel over here she's legally mine.. but of course i'm just kidding her.. but I just love angel.. she looks like 2 of the dogs my family used to have.. Lady and Bingo (mother and daughter) Angel has the colors of Bingo and some of the spots on her back is just like Bingo, but on the face part. is almost like Lady.. because Lady had brown face.. and Angel has solid black.. but just like having 2 dogs in one..
Robert and I think it's hilarious right now because Angel keeps chasing after one of my cat Monkey and barking and very obvious wanting to play!! but Monkey doesn't know what to make out of this.. usually the cats have been pretty much able to show dogs that come into this home that they are the boss but Angel doesn't either know that or care lol.. she doesn't bother Squeekers or Carmel.. she just likes Monkey!!
Angel is just absolutely a great puppy.. and very smart!! Mary are you sure I can't have Angel?!?!?!?! hehe
But just to mention WHY i'm dogsitting tonight.. Tomorrow is the Carver's dedication of their new house.. Bucky's family from NC is coming for the dedication so they are spending the night in Oak Ridge at a motel so the whole family can spend time together.. they couldn't stay at mary's house (the one they live at now) because there's just simply sooo many of them coming!! Lucky ducks though cause there's a indoor swimming pool!! I would've LOVED going into a pool right now!! hehe..anyway.. I'll post about the dedication tomorrow.. because I wanted to post the devotion I am doing for Mary but I can't do it right now cause Mary doesn't know what i'm planning on saying it's a surprise so tomorrow I'll post it :-)
Here's a pic of Angel!!
I told Mary that once I bring Angel over here she's legally mine.. but of course i'm just kidding her.. but I just love angel.. she looks like 2 of the dogs my family used to have.. Lady and Bingo (mother and daughter) Angel has the colors of Bingo and some of the spots on her back is just like Bingo, but on the face part. is almost like Lady.. because Lady had brown face.. and Angel has solid black.. but just like having 2 dogs in one..
Robert and I think it's hilarious right now because Angel keeps chasing after one of my cat Monkey and barking and very obvious wanting to play!! but Monkey doesn't know what to make out of this.. usually the cats have been pretty much able to show dogs that come into this home that they are the boss but Angel doesn't either know that or care lol.. she doesn't bother Squeekers or Carmel.. she just likes Monkey!!
Angel is just absolutely a great puppy.. and very smart!! Mary are you sure I can't have Angel?!?!?!?! hehe
But just to mention WHY i'm dogsitting tonight.. Tomorrow is the Carver's dedication of their new house.. Bucky's family from NC is coming for the dedication so they are spending the night in Oak Ridge at a motel so the whole family can spend time together.. they couldn't stay at mary's house (the one they live at now) because there's just simply sooo many of them coming!! Lucky ducks though cause there's a indoor swimming pool!! I would've LOVED going into a pool right now!! hehe..anyway.. I'll post about the dedication tomorrow.. because I wanted to post the devotion I am doing for Mary but I can't do it right now cause Mary doesn't know what i'm planning on saying it's a surprise so tomorrow I'll post it :-)
Here's a pic of Angel!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home