Kira's Gone
Well.. Since after finding out Kira was a very very sick puppy and having the vet come out to see what was wrong etc. about a week later Robert and I decided to give Kira back to the Animal Shelter..
As soon as we walked into the shelter there was a man that was very intrested in Kira and wanted a terrier mix puppy so I'm more than sure that She was adopted out right after I had left.. although we do miss Kira we feel a bit of relief not worrying over her.. She grew stronger after being given the meds that the vet left for her..
Until then, we'll just have our 3 cats and 1 dog for a long long long time!!!
As soon as we walked into the shelter there was a man that was very intrested in Kira and wanted a terrier mix puppy so I'm more than sure that She was adopted out right after I had left.. although we do miss Kira we feel a bit of relief not worrying over her.. She grew stronger after being given the meds that the vet left for her..
Until then, we'll just have our 3 cats and 1 dog for a long long long time!!!




1 Comments:
Hope that Kira is happy wherever she's at and actually a terrier mix.. She might be a german shepherd for all we know LOL..
Love ya
Post a Comment
<< Home