<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, October 31, 2004

    Anniversary

    the last post that I had done... I should've added something and so I'm gonna do that right now!!

    Last Tuesday my sister and my brother in law celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary.. and it's hard to believe that it's already that long since they been married.. they have gone through a lot of things in their 13 years of marriage..and I hope that my marriage to Robert can be as strong as theirs that can get through anything that is thrown in their path..

    After having 3 wonderful kids and a marriage that they have.. they are very lucky in what they have.. and I hope they continue to be happy and to enjoy what they have now and what is to come in the future.. soon it won't be long before they will be 2 again when their kids grow up and have their own lives!!

    here's a picture of the Carver's at our 2003 christmas eve get together








    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home