<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, October 09, 2004

    Cats Are BETTER!!!!

    In case some of you guys are wondering.. the cats are better YAY!!! the medicine really helped alot and no longer do they have a dry and hot noses.. it's all cold and wet hehe.. they are a lot more playful now and actually gone back to bugging us to wake up in the morning..

    The other night I knew they had started feeling better when Monkey and Squeekers was chasing each other so that put a BIG smile on my face and a lot less worry about it.. I am just soo glad that they are getting back to normal..

    This morning Robert has taken a small video footage of the cats and so he'll be making a small movie out of it.. Robert loves making movie clips out of the tapes he does.. he's done alCATtraz where the cats were in a cage that makes them look like they're in prison.. at this time they were a lot smaller where all 3 could actually fit into the cage.. right now they're so grown that it's pretty crowded for 3 cats.. 1 or 2 maybe but NOT 3 hehe..

    well that's my update on the cats.. on to my next blog

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home