<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, September 28, 2004

    Our New/Old Couch/Loveseat

    A friend who I met through Mary and Bucky.. in fact I only met her about a couple of weeks ago had e mailed me yesterday morning and asked if I was intrested in getting her couch and loveseat since she was getting a new one.. and I of course wanted it without seeing it but I did ask her for pictures and then showed Robert.. He said he wanted it.. So that started some e mails and me talking to mary about getting it..

    This evening my dad and bucky went to Vicki's house and picked up the couch and loveseat for me and brought it to my house and even though it's an used one.. I LOVE IT!!!! the colors pretty much match my carpet and the wall and the border around my living room.. I'm THRILLED to have this.. compared to the couch we had.. it was really falling apart and now we have this.. and what more is that we actually have a couch AND a loveseat.. we didnt' have a loveseat before so when we had my whole family here we didn't have enough seats!!! and I felt bad but but not anymore!!!

    After we released our cats out of being "closed" up while moving the old couch out and bringing in the new ones.. our cats got pretty comfy on the new couch.. especially Monkey.. he's on the couch while I was taking the pictures.. so u'll see him there!! I'll attach 3 of them..

    Vicki.. THANKS SOOO MUCH.. I can't ever stop thanking you for your generous thoughts on asking us if we would want it... you have NO idea how much we needed this!!!

    This one is kinda dark but hmm oh well.. at least u can kinda see it!!


    Monkey on the far end of the couch..

    The Loveseat...





    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home