About this week..
Well.. let's see there's been a few things this week that we had to do.. well one is work of course..
Robert is hating his job right now and actually over the last few days had put in applications in for other jobs.. he works in a call center and the other jobs he's put in is for also call centers.. He's got 2 job interviews set up.. one is for today!! it's a phone interview so it's set up for 1 pm today.. it's with US CELLULAR.. Robert isn't too thrilled with it after getting the 2nd interview set up.. he rather have the 2nd one as a job.. But I love the benefits that US CELLULAR has.. but of course it all depends on which one pays the most.. Right now he's only making $8.50 an hour so he needs something at that pay or more.. which i'm hoping MORE..
The job he has is the one he's had for 2 1/2 years and it was working for BellSouth.. but now that they have pulled their contracts.. he's now working for Chrysler and that is really what he hates.. he doesn't like saying NO to the people that ask for Chrysler to repair cars that Chrylser SHOULD be paying for.. Ya see.. Robert is the type of person who has a soft heart and can't say NO.. I guess that's why I am spoiled LOL.. He can't say NO to me why could he say NO to others?? :-) but anyway.. he's not left his job yet but he's put in applications.. I'm hoping and praying he finds something he'll like..
As far as me.. I love my job but the pay sucks.. so I'm not really LOOKING for another job but just putting in application with some places to see what happens.. I've put one in online with the First Tennessee Bank.. so I'm KINDA hoping that does come through.. their pay is 2 dollars MORE than what i'm making right now.. and the benefits are GREAT!! but just gotta wait and see.. I pray God is gonna help me..
My job isn't that hard. it's just gotten a lot easier and so there's MORE time on my hands to do nothing and I hate that.. so I wanna find a job that actually keeps me busy and occupied.. and of course.. I could do without a few people there.. I wish they'd hurry up and retire.. Can't stand having people be so hateful towards other people.. it's like walking on egg shells geesh..
Mary on the other hand is one of my worries as usual.. She's been sick and as stubborn as she is. .she had refused to go to the dr.. but finally she went after her husband Bucky forced her to go.. she once again has Cellulitis infection.. So yesterday Bucky had to go to a funeral home.. his great aunt passed away and he had taken Justin and Tori with him.. so I took off work an hour early and went to pick Ryan up.. I was worried that Ryan wouldn't be too happy without his brother or sister with him and going to my house alone.. but I was soo glad that Ryan actually was soo good.. he was hyped up of course but he was great.. Next weekend I get to babysit ALL 3 kids all day!!! YAY!!! I actually do love having the kids with me .. that is when they are BEHAVING!! they're my babies!! doesn't matter that they're 13, 11 and 5.. they're all my babies.. ;)
Well.. I better get done with this Blog.. I got some stuff gotta do before we go out this afternoon after Robert's phone interview.. we're gonna go to downtown Clinton to see the antiques.. there's a "Festival" going on down there this week..
Talk to ya later!!!
Robert is hating his job right now and actually over the last few days had put in applications in for other jobs.. he works in a call center and the other jobs he's put in is for also call centers.. He's got 2 job interviews set up.. one is for today!! it's a phone interview so it's set up for 1 pm today.. it's with US CELLULAR.. Robert isn't too thrilled with it after getting the 2nd interview set up.. he rather have the 2nd one as a job.. But I love the benefits that US CELLULAR has.. but of course it all depends on which one pays the most.. Right now he's only making $8.50 an hour so he needs something at that pay or more.. which i'm hoping MORE..
The job he has is the one he's had for 2 1/2 years and it was working for BellSouth.. but now that they have pulled their contracts.. he's now working for Chrysler and that is really what he hates.. he doesn't like saying NO to the people that ask for Chrysler to repair cars that Chrylser SHOULD be paying for.. Ya see.. Robert is the type of person who has a soft heart and can't say NO.. I guess that's why I am spoiled LOL.. He can't say NO to me why could he say NO to others?? :-) but anyway.. he's not left his job yet but he's put in applications.. I'm hoping and praying he finds something he'll like..
As far as me.. I love my job but the pay sucks.. so I'm not really LOOKING for another job but just putting in application with some places to see what happens.. I've put one in online with the First Tennessee Bank.. so I'm KINDA hoping that does come through.. their pay is 2 dollars MORE than what i'm making right now.. and the benefits are GREAT!! but just gotta wait and see.. I pray God is gonna help me..
My job isn't that hard. it's just gotten a lot easier and so there's MORE time on my hands to do nothing and I hate that.. so I wanna find a job that actually keeps me busy and occupied.. and of course.. I could do without a few people there.. I wish they'd hurry up and retire.. Can't stand having people be so hateful towards other people.. it's like walking on egg shells geesh..
Mary on the other hand is one of my worries as usual.. She's been sick and as stubborn as she is. .she had refused to go to the dr.. but finally she went after her husband Bucky forced her to go.. she once again has Cellulitis infection.. So yesterday Bucky had to go to a funeral home.. his great aunt passed away and he had taken Justin and Tori with him.. so I took off work an hour early and went to pick Ryan up.. I was worried that Ryan wouldn't be too happy without his brother or sister with him and going to my house alone.. but I was soo glad that Ryan actually was soo good.. he was hyped up of course but he was great.. Next weekend I get to babysit ALL 3 kids all day!!! YAY!!! I actually do love having the kids with me .. that is when they are BEHAVING!! they're my babies!! doesn't matter that they're 13, 11 and 5.. they're all my babies.. ;)
Well.. I better get done with this Blog.. I got some stuff gotta do before we go out this afternoon after Robert's phone interview.. we're gonna go to downtown Clinton to see the antiques.. there's a "Festival" going on down there this week..
Talk to ya later!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home