Birthdays
Today is not only halloween.. it's my granny's birthday!! She is now 82 years old.. and we are going to get together for a family birthday dinner today..
Soon I will be going to go pick up my grandparents then go pick up the birthday cake.. Granny doesn't know that I have ordered a cake.. but she will once we stop by there hehe.. I ordered a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.. Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream hehe.. I sure can't wait for that!!!
But that's not all the birthday's we will have soon.. in 2 weeks it will be Mary's and My Birthday.. Mary's is on the 13th and Mine is on the 14th.. Mary will be 32 and I'll be 29 ... hard to believe that we have actually gotten so much older.. I always say.. I miss being a young carefree teenager who didn't have to worry like the adults do.. in the words of Ryan Carver... "TURN ME BACK.. TURN ME BACK!!!" hehe..
I really really can't wait cause Robert and I are gonna go to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg that day.. they will have the Winterfest kicked off on Nov. 4th so I get to have the christmas lights on my birthday!! I love it there.. it's sooo romantic.. I'm hoping we can stay the night there then come back on sunday the 14th because we are gonna have another birthday dinner for both mary and me...
hehe.. I'll have to update after that weekend and i can tell ya what we ended up doing that weekend!!
Well.. I am gonna post here a pic of mary and from a few months ago.. it's not the best but only thing I got right now...
Soon I will be going to go pick up my grandparents then go pick up the birthday cake.. Granny doesn't know that I have ordered a cake.. but she will once we stop by there hehe.. I ordered a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.. Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream hehe.. I sure can't wait for that!!!
But that's not all the birthday's we will have soon.. in 2 weeks it will be Mary's and My Birthday.. Mary's is on the 13th and Mine is on the 14th.. Mary will be 32 and I'll be 29 ... hard to believe that we have actually gotten so much older.. I always say.. I miss being a young carefree teenager who didn't have to worry like the adults do.. in the words of Ryan Carver... "TURN ME BACK.. TURN ME BACK!!!" hehe..
I really really can't wait cause Robert and I are gonna go to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg that day.. they will have the Winterfest kicked off on Nov. 4th so I get to have the christmas lights on my birthday!! I love it there.. it's sooo romantic.. I'm hoping we can stay the night there then come back on sunday the 14th because we are gonna have another birthday dinner for both mary and me...
hehe.. I'll have to update after that weekend and i can tell ya what we ended up doing that weekend!!
Well.. I am gonna post here a pic of mary and from a few months ago.. it's not the best but only thing I got right now...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home